Map showing area covered
The LEADER boundary is based on the North Wessex Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, but has changed a little since the last LEADER Programme.
Please click below to open up a PDF showing the area covered (opens in a new window).
High-res PDF (4.5Mb)
Find your LAG and contact details on the map or in the list at the gov.uk website.
Approved LEADER groups for RDPE 2014-2020 (MS Word Document, 621KB)
Map of Approved LEADER Groups (PDF, 2.21MB, 1 page)
In addition, LEADER (and LEP) boundaries have also been included on MAGIC. This website provides geographical information and is presented as an interactive map which can be explored using the various tools included.
To use the magic mapping tool follow the following instructions:
- Click on MAGIC link above
- Click on “Get started”
- Under the “Table of contents” on the left hand side, expand the list of “Administrative Geographies”, by clicking on the plus sign (+)
- Click on the plus sign (+) to expand the list of “Other administrative boundaries”
- Click to tick the box beside the title “Rural Development Fund eligibility for LEADER groups (England)”. The UK map will now show blue boundaries of the 80 LEADER groups across England.
- In the small white box at the top left hand side of the screen click the down arrow to choose search by “County, place or postcode”
- Insert the relevant postcode into the box and press “return”. This will show a blue shaded area on the zoomed in England map
- Above the map, click on the Information button (i) in the top row of “feature tools” followed by a click within the blue-shaded area on the map. A box will appear telling you if you are within a LEADER Local Action Group area and if so, which one.